You and your pet are important to us. Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming Salon Will take every precaution possible to ensure your pet has a safe and enjoyable experience. Due to the unpredictable behavior of animals, situations arise that are unexpected.
• I understand that sharp tools are used during the grooming process and if my pet is wiggly or does not remain still I do not hold Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming owners or operators liable for any accidents can happen due to my pets behavior such as but not limited to nicks from clippers or scissors.
• I understand grooming can expose hidden medical conditions. Occasionally, grooming can expose a hidden medical problem or aggravate a current one. This can occur during or after grooming.
• I understand that senior pets (age 7 or higher) may have a greater chance of injury.
• I understand that Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming owners and operators will practice Humanity before Vanity and will not be held liable for clipper and brush irritation which could be the result of the neglect of my pets coat prior to grooming.
• I acknowledge that severely tangled and/or matted pets, have a greater risk of injury, stress and trauma. All precautions will be taken. However, problems occasionally arise, during or after grooming, such as nicks, clipper irritation, and mental or physical stress.
• I understand that due to the nature of pet grooming all quoted prices prior to actually grooming my pet are only estimates. Final price will depend on the temperament of each pet and the condition of its coat. Upon physical inspection of my pet by the groomer a good faith estimated price will be provided. Extra charges may apply for pets that are matted and/or difficult to manage.
• I understand that Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming has the right to refuse service to me and my pet at any time for any reason.
• I understand that if my pet has a history of aggression or biting, Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming reserves the right to refuse service and all bites will be reported to the local authorities as required by law.
• I understand that Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming groomers may use a muzzle and / or leash. • I understand that I am liable for any medical care expenses and damages that result from injuries caused by my pet.
• I expressly waive and relinquish any and all claims against Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming, its staff, its groomers and representatives, except for those arising from negligence on the part of Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming.
• I have disclosed to Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming all known dangers associated with my pet. • I expressly understand and agree that Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming shall not be held responsible for any damage to my property.
• I understand that under no circumstances will Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming be liable for consequential damages or damages.
• If any medical problems develop while my pet is in the care of Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming, I authorize Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming to do whatever is necessary for the safety, health and well being of my pet. Further I assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses incurred.
• I hereby declare to Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming that I am the legal owner of my pet; that my pet has not been exposed to any infectious illness within the last (30) thirty days; that my pet has been properly inoculated for the following vaccinations: Rabies, Distemper, Parvovirus, Leptospirosis and Bordetella as well as a negative fecal exam within the last year; that my pet is currently and properly licensed; I certify the information I have provided to be true and accurate; and I (the owner) have read this agreement in it’s entirety.
• I consent that Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming may take pictures of my pet, before and after grooming. Photos may be utilized for Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming website, social media and/or advertising purposes at Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming discretion. If you would not like photos to be taken, you need to let Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming know prior to the appointment.
• I understand that if I cancel an appointment within 24 hours of the arranged time, that I am liable for the full groom amount (not including travel fee).
• I understand that some grooming services may be stopped mid groom due to unforeseen circumstances related the dogs condition or behavior. Full fees are still in effect.
• I understand that for the safety of my pet, the door to the mobile grooming van must remain locked during the grooming session. For the safety of the pet, Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming ask to not be disturbed. Disturbing the groom process could result in injury.
• Hold Harmless Agreement: By agreeing to bookings you (or your Agent) agree to hold Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming, it’s owners and operators harmless from any damage, loss, or claim arising from any condition of the undersigned pet, either known or unknown to Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming. It is also further understood and agreed the terms of this agreement can change at any time, without notice, and will overwrite any and all prior signed contracts or releases. It is further understood this clause applies to any and all pets groomed.
I have read and agree to the policies of Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming. I hold Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming Management and Staff harmless in the event of any injury to my pets and am fully aware of the risks of grooming.
• I understand that Appointment time slots are approximate. Appointments may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances such as weather conditions, mechanical malfunctions, traffic, or extended grooming times of an earlier appointment. In such cases, we will call as soon as possible to inform you of the time adjustment.
• I agree to have my pet ready for the groomer upon arrival.
By Accepting any bookings from Uptown Pets Mobile Grooming, you agree to all of these policies.